We are a small, robust, growing landscape company located in West Chester PA who caters to both residential and commercial clients. We are hiring a part-time Administrative Assistant. As an Administrative Assistant, you will report to our Office Manager, and be responsible to answer phones, be the first point of contact for customers calling in seeking information about our services and provide general office support to the team.
- Answer 4-line phone system
- Help organize and maintain office common areas
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Maintaining supply inventory for employment related forms, supplies, and uniforms
- Creating, maintaining and entering information into databases
- Prepare supply orders for office supplies
- Processing Time & Material Sheets
- Primary liaison between office and employees in the field, text messaging for updates
- Update computer programs with new client information and need generation forms
- Bilingual: Serve as Spanish translator as needed for employee meetings and onboarding, not required.
- Special projects and assignments, as needed
- Two (2) Year’s Administrative experience required; in landscaping industry a plus
- Computer efficiency, Microsoft Suite proficiency
- Must be able to work in a small informal office environment
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Customer Service oriented a must
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Punctual, trustworthy, and have reliable transportation
About Bates Landscaping
We are a growing company that’s looking for driven people who value quality work and client relationships as much as we do. We love what we do, and we are looking for others who feel the same way.
Whether you’re an industry veteran or just starting out, we’re excited to offer you an opportunity to grow your own rewarding career (and we’ll have some fun along the way!).