We are looking forward to hiring a new member to our team. You will be working in a crew conducting various landscaping, hardscaping and drainage solutions. You will be trained along the way and continue to grow into a landscape professional. Many opportunities for advancement and we promote from within first. What we offer is year-round employment:
- Guaranteed Overtime during the busy season April – October 1.5 times pay rate over 40 hours
- Paid vacation time after 3-months on staff.
- Paid Personal days after 3-months on staff.
- Employer paid training, certifications and educational seminars.
- Retirement plan with Employer Match..
- Uniform service: company provides uniforms to all employees for a fee.
- Referral Program: team members who refer friends will collect a bonus after hired friend’s 6-month anniversary.
What we expect
- Must have a valid driver’s license. *this is a landscape drive position*
- Work References.
- Pass Drug Screening Tests.
- Must be able to lift 50-pounds many times a day.
- Work in various weather conditions including snow.
- Work an open schedule that could change with weather conditions.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to work early.
- Ask about our benefits!
About Bates Landscaping
We are a growing company that’s looking for driven people who value quality work and client relationships as much as we do. We love what we do, and we are looking for others who feel the same way.
Whether you’re an industry veteran or just starting out, we’re excited to offer you an opportunity to grow your own rewarding career (and we’ll have some fun along the way!).