Assistant Operations Manager
We are a small, robust, growing landscape company located in West Chester PA who caters to both residential and commercial clients. We are hiring full-time, Assistant Operations Manager to join our growing team. The role of the assistant operations manager would be to work with our Operations Manager on daily tasks.
There are many opportunities for advancement within Bates Landscaping, as we are a growing business. This would be a full-time, year-round position. We offer a wide variety of benefits and paid vacations, along with on-site training and career advancement.
- Two (2) years Landscaping Experience in the Field
- Landscape degree preferred, but not required
- Reliable transportation; reimbursement available
- Monday – Friday 7am-5pm minimum availability
- Great problem solving skills is a must
- Team thinking attitude is required
- Meeting in the morning with team members in the field at the shop to review jobs for the day
- Helping team members get trucks and equipment set up for a successful day
- Meeting with Operation Manager to review daily and weekly details
- Meeting teams in the field/job sites to maintain a safe working environment
- Assist Crew Leaders with problem solving and maintenance needs
- Picking up materials from suppliers
- Ensuring client’s 100% satisfaction within the field/job site
- Meeting with teams at the end of the day to review jobs
- Health Insurance
- Employer matched retirement benefits
- Education / Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuting / Travel Assistance
- Flexible Schedules
About Bates Landscaping
We are a growing company that’s looking for driven people who value quality work and client relationships as much as we do. We love what we do, and we are looking for others who feel the same way.
Whether you’re an industry veteran or just starting out, we’re excited to offer you an opportunity to grow your own rewarding career (and we’ll have some fun along the way!).